Returns and complaints
Withdrawal from the contractIf you are a consumer, you have the right to withdraw from a distance contract.
You can withdraw from the contract by submitting a declaration of withdrawal from the contract, e.g. via e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
When returning a product, please send it back to us as soon as possible, to the following address: ul. Zaułek 3, 43-300 Bielsko-Biała, no later, however, than within 14 days of the day of your withdrawal from the contract. You may withdraw from the contract within 14 days.
- where the subject is any non-prefabricated item made to the consumer’s specifications or serving to satisfy their individualised needs,
- where the subject is any item liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly,
- where the subject is any item supplied in sealed packaging which is not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons if the packaging was unsealed after delivery,
- where the subject is sealed audio or sealed video recordings or sealed computer software which were unsealed after delivery,
- where the subject is the supply of digital content which is not supplied on a tangible medium if the performance of the service has begun with the consumer’s prior express consent before the lapse of the period for withdrawal from the contract and their acknowledgement that they thereby lose their right of withdrawal.
Detailed information about withdrawing from the contract can be found in our Terms and Conditions of sale.
If the product(s) purchased in our store turn out to be defective, you have the right to make a complaint based on statutory warranty. It is best to send your complaint via e-mail at: email@example.com or by post to the following address: ul. Zaułek 3, 43-300 Bielsko-Biała
If you are not a consumer, we shall only be liable up to the amount of your order, within a year of delivering the product(s). The following provisions shall apply to consumers only. The defective product(s) shall be sent to the following address: ul. Zaułek 3, 43-300 Bielsko-Biała
In connection with the defect, you may demand:
- that the product should be exchanged for a product that is free of defects,
- that the defect should be removed
or make a declaration about:
- lowering the price,
- withdrawal from the contract – in the case of material defects.
We shall be liable for defects found within two years of delivering the product(s). In principle, you may make a complaint within a year of finding the defect, yet the time period in which a complaint can be made shall not end before the lapse of the period of the Seller’s liability. Your complaint shall be handled (a response shall be issued) within 14 days of receiving your complaint.
More information about complaints can be found in our Terms and Conditions of sale.
+48 604 526 943 firstname.lastname@example.org DESIGNED AND MADE IN POLAND